- EMAIL: Call@EndoMDs.com
- PATIENT PORTAL: sign up by emailing us or calling us.
- PHONE: 734-682-5243 or 419-724-0004
BE PREPARED BEFORE YOUR APPOINTMENT
- Ensure we have your TEST RESULTS
- Bring your BLOOD SUGAR LOGS if diabetic
- NOTIFY us of any CHANGES in your contact or insurance information
- NOTIFY our office AS SOON AS POSSIBLE if you need to cancel/reschedule.
- 5 Missed/Canceled/Rescheduled appointments OVER 1 YEAR are grounds for Discharge from our practice.
- 3 Missed/Canceled appointments IN A ROW are grounds for Discharge from our practice.
If you have an emergency, please dial 911, or go to the nearest ER or urgent care center.
Otherwise, you may contact us via:
• EMAIL (Call@EndoMDs.com)
• VOICE MAIL at 734-682-5243 or 419-724-0004.
• PATIENT PORTAL
Expect a response within TWO BUSINESS DAYS
- You can ask for Refills on Prescriptions via:
- EMAIL (Call@EndoMDs.com)
- PATIENT PORTAL
- CALL PHARMACY, and let them contact our office
- Allow 3 BUSINESS DAYS for all refills.
- You may need to SCHEDULE an appointment before refill is authorized if you are due to return
- We generally order tests to be done shortly before the next visit, to be discussed during that next visit.
- Except in extraordinary situations, test results are generally NOT DISCUSSED OVER THE PHONE to avoid miscommunication.
- During your next follow up visit, we:
give you copies of test results,
discuss them, and
give you our recommendations
- You can also request copies of your test results by email or via Patient portal.
- Allow 3-14 DAYS for test results to reach us.
Reasons for Discharge from Our Practice
- Noncompliance or lack of cooperation with our recommended treatment plan
- Threats of violence toward providers, staff, or other patients
- Inappropriate sexual advances toward providers, staff, or other patients
- Disruptive or uncivil behavior toward providers, staff, or other patients
- Providing false or misleading medical history
- Demands for: inappropriate treatments or medications, advice or treatment outside our area of expertise, advice or treatment at a location other than our practice locations
- Repeated failure to keep appointments, or failure to reply to our messages, or failure to pay bills